Wherever you see the camera link you can now watch a replay of that race, and we've added sillks images to our results pages to help you keep track of the action. Login at timeform.com, login at betfair.com and away you go.
There are a few conditions, but these don't in anyway affect the terms for using the website.
- The links are to the Betfair video player and you must be logged in to the betfair.com website to watch.
- Only replays to which the commercial rights are owned by At The Races are available.
- Replay links are only available for races in which a runner has been declared to run today or tomorrow.
- The video links are provided free of charge to logged in timeform.com customers. Registration is required but no purchase is necessary. The replays do not form part of the Timeform product offering, are not hosted by Timeform, and no compensation will be offered to those customers unable to view the videos for any reason, technical or jurisdictional.
- The replay links are only available on the full desktop version of the Timeform site and users of the site on a tablet device or smartphone may not see the links.
- The facility is provided 'as is'. It has been tested on many desktop browsers but Timeform cannot offer technical support to customers unable to make the player function correctly.
The replay links currently appear in the following places.
- In the recent form under each runner on a racecard view. Note you need to have the Recent Form option selected. The links which appear using the 'hover over' won't work correctly.
- On the full result pages.
- On the past performance ledger accessed through the racecard view screen (not via Horse Search).
- On the Today's Results page.
We welcome your feedback on this innovation. Please get in touch via the Contact page.