FIFTY WINNERS IN WAITING
"Based on that Kempton form, Elgin would be of interest if sent handicapping this season from a mark of 140, with the likes of the Greatwood at Cheltenham…appealing as suitable"
An entry from last year’s 50, Elgin won three times, including at 10/1 in the Greatwood
"there are so few contenders like him…we’d be staggered if he didn’t win a ‘National’ in 2018/19"
There’s so much more inside than the 50 too, like this 40/1 antepost tip for Aintree glory
As well as the main list – which includes our top ten prospects for the season, you’ll find the best of the Irish, people in profile, antepost advice, form, statistics, lists and much more over 136 packed pages. Top performers. Big prices. Dark horses. They’re all in Horses To Follow - for only £9.95
WHAT'S IN THE BOOK?
2018/19 Jumps Edition Includes;
- Fifty to follow from Britain, including form, ratings & profiles for each
- Top ten horses to follow from Ireland
- Rising Stars - profiling the up-and-coming trainers and jockeys to watch out for
- Antepost Betting – Value picks for the big races
- Talking to the Trainers – Stable stars, handicappers and dark horses from a host of hot handlers
- Review of 2017/18 - including 'Timeform's View' form analysis of the biggest races
- Timeform Top 100s and 'Promising Horses' lists – many more to follow!
Price £9.95. Jumps edition out every October; Flat edition out every March. Published in softback and available direct from Timeform, including checkout by PayPal, and from Amazon*. Click on a button, link or scroll down to our product boxes to order your copy.
*Please note availability on Amazon commences from publication date. Pre-orders direct from Timeform only
SAVE WHEN YOU ADD HORSES TO FOLLOW EXTRA!
Get the best insight and analysis for the big meetings and festivals with Horses To Follow Extra. There are ten issues throughout both the Flat and Jumps seasons which are the perfect complement to the book. Stay in touch with a host of eyecatchers added in each edition.
The first issue for the 2018/19 Jumps is out for The Cheltenham November Meeting (14th). You’ll save at least £20 when you sign-up for the series. Available in print or to download. Find out more