FIFTY WINNERS IN WAITING
"Bang there with the likes of Santini, Lostintranslation and Delta Work based on novice form and has the potential to make up into a strong Gold Cup contender"
An entry from this year’s 50, tipped for the very top
"He’s another we didn’t see the full potential of last season as he had only one run over hurdles, though it was visually very impressive…we were hoping to run him again the spring, but…"
Get Nicky Henderson’s selected hurdler to follow in Talking To The Trainers
"one that really catches the eye in the betting…the three that finished in front of him…have chasing on their agenda…if he stays over hurdles he’ll surely be a major player"
Don’t miss this 16/1 Stayers Hurdle tip in the antepost section
As well as the main list – which includes our top ten prospects for the season, you’ll find the best of the Irish, people in profile, antepost advice, form, statistics, lists and much more over 136 packed pages. Top performers. Big prices. Dark horses. They’re all in Horses To Follow - for only £10.95
WHAT'S IN THE BOOK?
2020/21 Jumps Edition Includes;
- Fifty to follow from Britain, including form, ratings & profiles for each
- Top ten horses to follow from Ireland
- Rising Stars - profiling the up-and-coming trainers and jockeys to watch out for
- Antepost Betting – Value picks for the big races
- Talking to the Trainers – a chasing pick, hurdler and novice from a host of hot handlers
- Review of 2019/20 - including 'Timeform's View' form analysis of the biggest races
- Timeform Top 100s and 'Promising Horses' lists by trainer – many more to follow!
Price £10.95. Jumps edition out every October; Flat edition out every March. Published in softback and available direct from Timeform, including checkout by PayPal, and from Amazon*. Click on a button, link or scroll down to our product boxes to order your copy.
*Please note availability on Amazon commences from publication date. Pre-orders direct from Timeform only
SAVE WHEN YOU ADD HORSES TO FOLLOW EXTRA!
Get the best insight and analysis for the big meetings and festivals with Horses To Follow Extra. There are ten issues throughout both the Flat and Jumps seasons which are the perfect complement to the book. Stay in touch with a host of eyecatchers added in each edition.
The first issue for the 2020/21 Jumps season is out for The Cheltenham November meeting. You’ll save £20 when you sign-up for all ten download issues in advance. Find out more