FIFTY WINNERS IN WAITING
"arguably as interesting a three-year-old prospect as Saxon Warrior…while his connections are fancying a crack at the Guineas, there’s a good chance he’ll stay at least a mile and a quarter"
An entry from last year’s 50, Roaring Lion won four Group 1s, at 8-10f
"he has several fillies with classic potential in his yard…a darker Oaks possible in our fifty…was most impressive when beating a subsequent listed winner in a maiden at Doncaster"
There’s so much more inside too, like this 20/1+ tip for Epsom glory in the antepost section
As well as the main list – which includes our top ten prospects for the season, you’ll find the best of the Irish, people in profile, antepost advice, form, statistics, lists and much more over 136 packed pages. Top performers. Big prices. Dark horses. They’re all in Horses To Follow - for only £10.95
WHAT'S IN THE BOOK?
2019 Flat Edition Includes;
- Fifty to follow from Britain, including form, ratings & profiles for each
- Top ten horses to follow from Ireland
- Rising Stars - profiling the up-and-coming trainers and jockeys to watch out for
- Antepost Betting – Value picks for the big races
- Talking to the Trainers – Stable stars, handicappers and dark horses from a host of hot handlers
- Review of 2018 - including 'Timeform's View' form analysis of the biggest races
- Timeform Top 100s and 'Promising Horses' lists (over 500) – many more to follow!
Price £10.95. Jumps edition out every October; Flat edition out every March. Published in softback and available direct from Timeform, including checkout by PayPal, and from Amazon*. Click on a button, link or scroll down to our product boxes to order your copy.
*Please note availability on Amazon commences from publication date. Pre-orders direct from Timeform only
SAVE WHEN YOU ADD HORSES TO FOLLOW EXTRA!
Get the best insight and analysis for the big meetings and festivals with Horses To Follow Extra. There are ten issues throughout both the Flat and Jumps seasons which are the perfect complement to the book. Stay in touch with a host of eyecatchers added in each edition.
The first issue for the 2019 Flat season is out for The Guineas (May 1st). You’ll save at least £20 when you sign-up for the series. Available in print (save £31.95) or to download (save £20). Find out more