FIFTY WINNERS IN WAITING
"Looked something out of the ordinary when following up his debut success…has the physique to make a three-year-old…a leading classic contender for 2020"
An entry from this year’s 50, tipped for Group 1 glory
"We are lucky enough to have strength in depth this year with the three-year-olds…got stage fright on her only racecourse appearance last season. She is useful we think"
Dark horse from a leading handler in Talking To The Trainers, currently rated 58p!
"did particularly well to make a winning debut considering she was pitched straight into listed company, making all the running at Newmarket…She is out of a mare who has produced some good staying types"
Don’t miss this 20/1 Oaks tip in the antepost section
As well as the main list – which includes our top ten prospects for the season, you’ll find the best of the Irish, people in profile, antepost advice, form, statistics, lists and much more over 136 packed pages. Top performers. Big prices. Dark horses. They’re all in Horses To Follow - for only £10.95
WHAT'S IN THE BOOK?
2020 Flat Edition Includes;
- Fifty to follow from Britain, including form, ratings & profiles for each
- Top ten horses to follow from Ireland
- Rising Stars - profiling the up-and-coming trainers and jockeys to watch out for
- Antepost Betting – Value picks for the big races
- Talking to the Trainers – Stable stars, handicappers and dark horses from a host of hot handlers
- Review of 2019 - including 'Timeform's View' form analysis of the biggest races
- Timeform Top 100s and 'Promising Horses' lists (over 500) – many more to follow!
Price £10.95. Jumps edition out every October; Flat edition out every March. Published in softback and available direct from Timeform, including checkout by PayPal, and from Amazon*. Click on a button, link or scroll down to our product boxes to order your copy.
*Please note availability on Amazon commences from publication date. Pre-orders direct from Timeform only
SAVE WHEN YOU ADD HORSES TO FOLLOW EXTRA!
Get the best insight and analysis for the big meetings and festivals with Horses To Follow Extra. There are ten issues throughout both the Flat and Jumps seasons which are the perfect complement to the book. Stay in touch with a host of eyecatchers added in each edition.
The first issue for the 2020 Flat season is out for The Guineas. You’ll save at least £20 when you sign-up for the series. Available in print (save £31.95) or to download (save £20). Find out more