TimeformUS is the first Past Performance product focused on North American racing to be designed specifically for the modern digital consumer.
TimeformUS aims to modernise the display of horse racing form and betting information across digital platforms. Indeed, while TimeformUS operates seamlessly across PCs utilising modern web browsers, it is also optimised for the iPad and Mini-iPad native experience, meaning you can “play the races the way you live today”.
While employing a simplified design aimed at making the complexities of racing easier to understand, TimeformUS includes cutting-edge features such as:
- Speed Figures – an exclusive rating system incorporating the final time of a race, the pace of the horse and the pace of the race (watch our tutorial to learn more about Speed Figures)
- Pace Projector™ – a visual depiction of the projected early race leaders along with a notification of when there is a significant pace scenario, such as a projected slow early pace that favours the leaders (watch our tutorial to learn more about the Pace Projector)
- Trainer and Pedigree Ratings – on an easy-to-use scale of 1 to 100, tailored to the specific scenarios and conditions of the race
- Expert Timeform ‘Perspective’ Commentary – available on foreign shippers
- Expanded Equibase Chart Comments – in-running notes that provide a comprehensive picture of how the race panned out for each horse
- TimeformUS Race Finder™ – filter which races you want to play based on precise specifications (e.g. post time, surface, race type, race distance, field size and more)
TimeformUS CEO Marc Attenberg explained: “Our mission is to build a modernised, best-in-class experience for all levels of people playing the races. It couldn’t be more exciting for our group of innovators to have the opportunity to join forces with those at Timeform.”
Timeform Director Kieran Packman said: “We are delighted to expand Timeform’s brand and product range into North America. Our brand couldn’t be in more trusted hands with our US-based team and their expert knowledge of the American customer’s needs.”
Visit TimeformUS now to find out more