totesport Review, Free Bets and Offers
Formed in 1928 and later acquired by Betfred in 2011, Totesport is the home of The Tote, which offers you pool betting such as the Placepot, Jackpot and Quadpots, amongst other betting options. Totesport has evolved into a multisport betting provider, offering a wide range of betting choice across more than 20 markets to be enjoyed by punters. Those include Horse Racing, a key area of expertise for the business, having been harnessed over the decades, before branching out into other popular sports markets such as Football and Golf, as well providing odds on the newly-integrated eSports and non-sports markets such as politics.
Is Totesport Your Best Bet?
Totesport hosts a very user-friendly platform, by which users can explore betting markets, place single and multiple bets, locate on-site help and support, as well as accessing thorough Responsible Gambling information.
Aesthetically, Totesport’s web design provides a clean, distinguished and simplistic guide to identifying and placing bets across their widely covered markets. Displayed on the left-hand side of the screen is a column which contains a range of sports and other markets which can be explored. An easily identifiable Promotions section is located just below, providing bettors with a range of offers and deals relevant to the latest markets and competitions. The quickness and ease of access to navigate around the site is championed, allowing punters to keep up with the latest goings on with minimal fuss.
Totesport offers a growing range of markets:
As briefly mentioned, Totesport have developed a platform which enable sports betting across a wide range of events, at various levels of sport. Giving users the option to bet in-play is a great feature which punters can enjoy at Totesport, whether that’s betting on a Football match once a certain player has been introduced to the action, or placing a bet on a Boxing contest midway through the bout. In addition, with Totesport’s #Pickyourpunt, you can tweet to them on Twitter and their helpful and highly-responsive trading team will price up a bet for you, offering you an endless number of different betting prospects, tailored specifically to your interests and preferences.
A brief overview of some of the popular sports which Totesport provide betting on is outlined below;
• Horse Racing
• American Football
• Rugby (Union and League)
• … and many others!
Totesport Horse Racing:
Totesport really does cover all bases when it comes to Horse Racing betting.
Alongside having ease of access to the Totepool, Horse Racing punters are able navigate through the day’s meetings, utilise a custom search for specific horses, and to place bets with minimal fuss. Single bets can be placed for a minimum stake of 50p, with each-way terms requiring 25p stakes (with each way bet containing two bets; 25p to win, 25p to place, thus equalling required minimum stake of 50p). Before placing a bet, the user is given the option of taking a fixed board price prior to an event or can choose the option to take the start price. A key feature which sets Totesport apart from many others within the industry, is that they offer Totesport Best Odds Guaranteed [BOG], whereby if the customer takes a price and the industry start price proves to be higher, you’ll get paid at the bigger odds. What’s not to like about that?
Totesport provide quickly updated racing results, which again can be easily navigated to and from, in and amongst identifying betting selections for upcoming events.
Furthermore, another great feature for punters is that Totesport’s website enables you to look ahead to future events, and place ante-post bets across a large selection of events. Whether you’ve spotted a horse with potential and have the Grand National in mind, or you would like to look at how the market is shaping up ahead of the Cheltenham Festival, you’re able to do just that and more on Totesport’s platform.
Totesport is the home of Pool betting:
• Placepots and Jackpots – Tote Placepot and Jackpot bets can be placed for every British race meeting daily. The Tote Placepot bet consists of selecting a placed horse in all 6 Tote Placepot races outlined at your selected meeting. Bets can be placed up to the off-time of the first race and dividends are declared after the last Tote Placepot race. Place terms are determined by the Tote, and in the event of multiple bettors winning, the pool is to be shared by those who have successfully managed to pick 6 horses to place in as many races. The Tote Jackpot, similarly to the Tote Placepot, is placed at a specified meeting, and requires the punter to predict the winners of all 6 races that have been outlined.
• Scoop6 – The majority of Horse Racing fans will no doubt be aware of the Scoop6. Featured every weekend on televised Racing, the Scoop6 consists of 6 nominated races, from which you are tasked with landing all 6 winners. No easy task that’s for sure, but for the optimistic punter, it’s a fun-filled challenge to partake in as part of your weekend betting activity.
Tote bets can be placed with most bookmakers these days, but with the added incentive of the Totepool Cash Back Club, why wouldn’t you use the home of the Tote to place your Tote bets?
Totesport offers generous promotions:
• Sign up and get a free matched bet up £25 - Stake your first £5-£25 on any Sportsbook market at odds of evens (2.0) or greater with Totesport, and get your bet matched with a Free Bet within 24 hours of settlement. If that’s not enough, stake your first £10 on any Totepool bet and receive £10 back in cash within 24 hours of settlement (Terms and conditions apply).
• TotePool Cash Back Club - Totesport rewards punters 10% back as cash back, if you stake over £20 across the week on all Totepool bets.
• Free Bet if Second to Favourite – Totesport also offer customers with the chance to win a free bet if their chosen selection finishes 2nd to the SP fav in the selected race(s) on a specified day at a specified meeting. This offer only applies to win singles and the win part of each way bets only.
• Non-Runner No Bet – Another great promotion which will no doubt be of interest to Horse Racing punters is the Non-Runner No Bet offer that is available on key race markets at the fast approaching 2019 Cheltenham Festival. Totesport offer Non-Runner No Bet on 4 of the most popular races at The Festival; The Cheltenham Gold Cup, Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Stayers’ Hurdle
• User-friendly website which is well designed to make navigating throughout betting markets easier.
• Great promotions to be enjoyed, particularly the Totepool Cash Back Club and Best Odds Guaranteed.
• Wide range of available markets for users to enjoy.
• #Pickyourpunt service enables punters to price up a bet that is specific to their request, which means that every user can gain a unique and tailored betting experience whilst partaking in leisurely betting with Totesport.
• Unique search tool to help find a specified selection.